Fort Collins Trials THREE ... all for you ...

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by AndyT, Jan 30, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Shot over a few hours of riding, starring Robbie Pfunder with guest appearances by Andrew Tonkery and Graham Wilhelm....hope you like sidehops...

ALSO WARNING: THERE ARE WEDGES IN THIS MOVIE, CANADIANS DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT.

Let me know what you think.

EDIT: video now available only in the video section!

(pps stephen maeders a faggot, just thought I should add that)

2. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

downloading now

edit: this is one big movie

as alwasy great film great eding etc

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Oh yeah bro's, there is some SICK bmx action by me in there- for all the HARDCORE STREET THUGS.

4. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

Real nice, thats all you gotta say. I almost want to compare it to revolution, just laid back no attitude riding like how it should be. Good job.

5. MegamoMidwest

MegamoMidwest chicago crew

Holy pooface, that was the best video downloaded in 2004, and I have downloaded my fair share of videos in 2004. a nice mix of urban and natural, good music, and incredible riding. I take it thats how you hurt your wrist Kevin? really really good movie.

-Paul

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

One of my favorite trials vids ever. You did a really good job with this one Andrew.

Thanks!

7. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

I dont get the Canadian joke...?

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

AHHHH i cant believe my wipe got cut off... o well, you got the gist of it. yeah i jacked my wrist up there. super duper fun times that was!

awesomnessoisty factor 10... sweet vid. amazing riding form robbie and graham!

9. WhiteRavenKS

o yeah- we already know this but next time get someone else to hold the camera when im about to explode :ugh2:

10. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

About a year ago there were multiple debate about comps and strategies and such on another forum. It basically seemed that American's were more pro UCI and Pro "strato-if-you-have-to" and Canadians hated stratoing and didn't mind going to bash. Andrew's playing off of the oldish joke that Canadians aren't as much into the comp scene and comp moves as Americans (for the most part), and a wedge is pure comp styling :).

Bill

I'm not saying any of these generalizations are true, only that this is the jist of about 1000 different (often times heated) posts debating this subject.

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

The worst part is kevin.... he turns it off before you die, then he turns it back on for .3 seconds- the .3 seconds you AREN'T screaming "FUCK " at the top of your lungs and turns it off immediately. Every single move done that day was turned off before it finished, and usually before it started. I even was telling him to turn it on when you were screaming, he just smiled :dunno:

Anyway thanks for the comments so far, this is the first ftc vid made with premiere and I'm still learning it- sick shit to come... maybe a regular practice vid tomorrow?

edit: and thanks to Ty for that foto, and of course Bill for hosting as always... and observed trials for making the online community for trials tolerable.

12. sebLG

sebLG New Member

good video :bigthumb:

13. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

awesome video :eek: :eek3: looks like kevin got :eek:wned: in that fall. too bad we couldn't see the whole thing go down :down:
    i liked the editing (fast forwarding some parts worked well) and the mix of riding (natural and urban). sidehops are good :bigthumb:
    defo a good video, hope to see more :D

14. WhiteRavenKS

holy crap- now i finally think i know what happend in that spill- that rock my rear wheel was only rolled back underneath me when i preloaded for that wedge. my tire wasnt too far back on it while reasting but shifted back when i loaded up... then the kick and i pulled a leech in evolve move.. damn that hurt so bad.

now that i have watched this a few times i must say again- damn well done. great riding, good music, good editing. colorado will reign taco supreme this year in vids put out in the us.

15. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Best American vid put out, some competition for the Brits. And the riding seemed up a notch when compared to all the other CO vids. Awesome job Andrew. :eek3:

Oh, bt.com just serves a diff need in the trials community, it's not really the push of beliefs.

But what this reply is really about, vid was awesome, more street! Street footage (from FTC1?) done on campus was my fav. Your definitely going to keep everyone happy doing half and half. :bigthumb:

16. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

seriosuly nice job editing that video andrew. They just keep gettin better!

17. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

hmmm, well I'm Canadian and am a total UCI style enthusiast, cant say that for anyone else I know in Canada though... hehe maybe its true.

Really good job once again Andrew, I really hope you dont move or die or something, I just dont know if I could go cold turkey like that... thanks for all of the vids man - they keep me sane during two-feet-of-snow season.

18. mickey_b12

mickey_b12 New Member

that was a really good vid. really good ridin, great editing, i can wait for the next one!

cheers

Michael

19. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

:bowdown: How does everyone keep getting better so fast?? Anyway amazing video as always. I'm going to watch it a few more times before school...K, I just watched it a few more times, Robbie is amazing, and Andrew did a manual, WOW

20. planetary1

planetary1 New Member

Hey, really great video, finally the American vids are starting to rival the Euro vids..killer style, good music as well and good attention paid to the editing.
    It just took us to start getting the bikes with the proper geometry like Koxx etc...
    my fav part of the vid was the gap from the post to the balance beam thing...nicely done!