fingers and gloves

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by cck, Feb 11, 2004.

1. cck

cck New Member

everytime i try and get a pair of good gloves i can never find a good fit. my hand is normal size but i have longer fingers. so when i find a glove that fits my fingers, the rest of the glove is huge. any suggestions?

2. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

3. oicdn

oicdn Look at my member...

I have the same problem. I just ended up getting a glove that fit SNUG. It felt a little small at first, but it stretched and broke in and now it fits like err....a glove :D

4. warpig

warpig New Member

02' Fox Sidewinders as the 03' & 04' look too stoopid to bother with (for me anyway).
    AXO Descends had long fingers when you went to an XL instead of just making the palm bigger but good luck finding them anymore.
    I'm currently using Hebo Pro07 which seem to have the longest fingers of the few different Hebo models I tried on. They have spandex between the fingers so you get a good fit without the glove bunching up. Though they are tons lighter weight than a DH glove, they're uber comfy and the leather palms give more stiction than any glove I've used to date and I'll even buy a few more pairs next chance I get so I don't have to go 'long finger' glove shopping again.

5. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

i use fox full fingered dirt paws. theyr'e good

6. oicdn

oicdn Look at my member...

I just nabbed up some Trek full-finger gloves that have Volcom emblems on them. LBS had some, turned out to be the best pair of gloves I've ever owned....great "stiction"

7. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

you could use come cut-off ones, that road bikers use. :bigthumb: