End of an era....

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by AndyT, Feb 3, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

http://www.trialskings.com/

Hit up the news section:

Many of you are too big of a bunch of noobs to remember the olden days when the trialskings WERE the STAPLE videos. There was nothing else, the kings WERE BRITAIN...in the beginning with just short little clips and later on with full 3-5 minute insanely edited videos. I know I've been missing them to death, nothing since has touched them in terms of editing or style and I doubt anything will.

Anyways..... I :bowdown: to the trialskings who I used to spend so much time in awe at.

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

:sadwavey:

They will be missed

3. DanBowhers

DanBowhers I farted.

I remember the first clips they had, they were sick and I agree about the edited videos, they are superb. Their popularity and skill will go unmatched.

4. Elan

Elan steve french

i liked danny... good fellas on their bikes.

5. BrettM

BrettM New Member

A fuckin Men

The only sets of videos that I will consistantly still watch and still pumps me up. Kicked a lot of ass on street and were still able to ride the shit out some rocks. Also came across as very normal guys who could see the big picture outside of riding little bikes with no seats.

I remember when they just started coming out with edited vids. It was around the same time mtt vids started coming out and we were being hosted on the same server. Didn't work out too well. Each time either of us released a new vid the server would exceed bandwidth first few hours. I don't think we ever matched them for downloads but we did alright considering we were a bunch of sport level riders at the time.

6. Justin.L

Justin.L New Member

who said it was the end. its just wuts happenin currrently. dont worry guys, its not the end. yet.

7. AndyT

AndyT New Member

It's been the end for like a year. The last vid they put out was shit, it wasn't the same editor...just poor.

8. RomanC

RomanC Well-Known Member

They were the first ones to put out videos that were on par or even better then some of the stuff pro riders would sell on tape. I guess nothing is permanent...

9. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

ya, they were :eek: incredible
    :bowdown: to trialskings

10. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie