ELan's new frame

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by Elan, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Elan

Elan steve french

okay,i am planning to buy a new frame for next year, but i dont know what to get. i hate maguras, and i hate seat tubes. how is availability and quality of teh magure to vbrake adapters? i have my eye o na koxx LB or a zoo pitbull or a zoo BOA, depends on my budget. any suggestions/experience? thanks

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'd go for the zoo pitbull b/c it looks fookin ill and I want to ride it.

3. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

woodman has those new adaptors. i hear they are fairly nice. just run a booster like i think you already do right?

anyhoot- the koxx bieks kick ace but so do the zoo ones for the money. dont get the boa, if you want a frame like that get an echo pure. if you are getting a zoo, get the coustellier copy.

4. Elan

Elan steve french

yea, im leaning towardes that pit bull wif some adaptERS!! i d onno..i just painted my bike, it look cool

5. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Steffen L.T.

'Elan', are you the guy in the Anti Trials 1 vid on the silver frame with no seat... If so, I really like your riding style man, good job!

6. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

He's definitely not in Anti Trials 1

7. hydroboy

hydroboy "Jak se mas"

Anti Trials = British Columbia Does it not, if so, No thats not him. He is wishin he could back wheel hop i bet.

8. Elan

Elan steve french

no, i am not in any vids..haha..no

and im not getting the pitbull..basically because it has the same geometry as my piranha..or damn close to it. coustellier is where its at.

oh, and hydroboy, stop being a self-righteous fuck.. because i can backwheel hop, oh yes. but i still suck.

9. AndyT

AndyT New Member

haha so that gay zoo has no diff geometry than the coustellier? That sucks for all the zoo fan boys... geometry is EVERYTHING.

10. ben@slctrials.com

ben@slctrials.com New Member

the boa is a really nice bike, made out of a nice material, good geometry,too. and its pretty cheap. whith the boa you can get v-mounts, but with a seat tube though, i guess you can have best of every thing.

11. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

Elan! did you get my PM ? I may sell you my LB 1100 for $450, you can buy v adapters. I'm going steel and building it myself... mostly...It was nice knowing you all!

12. Elan

Elan steve french

$450 your your lb? sweet, taht is a good deal. if yo uistill have it when i can come up with the money, id love to buy it...but i doubt youll still have it. i havent gotten a ny pm..unless you did it BT.com ways.

13. Elan

Elan steve french

so i guess im going with the new XTP. oh well, that pitbull looks really nice.

14. Justin.L

Justin.L New Member

lol i think that was me. unless there was someone else with a silver bike?

15. Ross W.

Ross W. Active Member

only took you two years to decide.

16. hello?

hello? Banned

this is a bit old.ps:have you gotten it built up yet?? if so any pics?

17. Elan

Elan steve french

aahhhahahahahahahahaha. im laughing into za nite!!!!

18. Shipley

Shipley ..........

I wanna do it.. but I just can't...

I bet someone else will..

19. Elan

Elan steve french

stop being a vagina hiar