Custom 24" street bike

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by morley, May 14, 2017.

1. morley

morley New Member

Custom steel 24" true temper platinum ox frame based off the Inspired Arcade geometry. Colour theme is a throwback to my 2001 Norco team trials setup.

Attached Files:

2. Swoofty

Swoofty Member

That is one sweet lookin ride! Who made the frame? How does it ride? How much does it weigh?

3. morley

morley New Member

Just over 4lbs for the frame. It was made by a local Victoria, BC builder named Jesse at Wildwood cycles. It rides like a very light version of the Inspired Arcade.

4. modtire

modtire Easy, just don't lead them as much

Such good tubing, a lot of great bikes have been made from that over the years.

5. THEDEMOLITIONMAN

THEDEMOLITIONMAN There can only be one DMAN

Morley it's great to see that you're still riding buddy, man I can't believe it's been 16 years since I've been out to Victoria.5 weeks of riding with you guys everyday in 01' was just awesome, forced to ride mainly natural made me better.

I like your new rig man, it looks great.I ended up having a titanium 24" rig built and I'm still getting use to ride a 24" over my 20" mod rig.One of these days I'll try to make it out to Victoria again, this time I'd only be able to stay for a couple weeks.

Get a video out of your riding your new rig..

thedman

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  6. toyota200x

toyota200x In the present moment

Morley out of left field!:eek3:

Great looking bike. Please do some filming and make a video.
    Have you been riding in the past 5-8 years?