College's in CO

Discussion in 'Observed Trials Discussion' started by BiKe4EvEr, Jan 25, 2004.

1. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

just wondering what are some college's in colorade, because i know a lot of you trialsiners are out there. meh, im only a freshman in high school, but i might as well start thinking in advance. seeing all of your CO trials and SO CO trials video's make it appear that you guys have a schwank riding scene down there, so im wondering what the colleges are, so maybe i can move there :bigthumb:

2. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

3. Elan

Elan steve french

4. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

CSU is the best though :Wavey:

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Visit CU, CSU and see which you like...unless you know you are serious about art for your job, check out AI denver.

6. Pancho

Pancho New Member

Also forgot Colorado College, probably the hardest to get into...

I'm going to CU next year.

There are also some of the non front range schools... Fort Lewis in Durango (sweet scene there, two of the best riders in the country Ryder O. and Tom Nebb), and Adams state in Gunnison. Those are more if you're into the whole mountain folk thing, ask Elan...

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

also western state is Gunnison- go their if you like to freeze your balls off in the winter and enjoy some of the best riding anywhere in the spring/summer.

8. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

well, it's clearly a long ways away, but it's looking like U of C is pretty nice area and a high end school. pluse they have a law school there (the field i would like to go into)

9. Blackstick

Blackstick Well-Known Member

Ive got a pen from the mining engineering dept of the Colorado school of mines. I got it from a dude at my work (hotel). there u go!

Man that is a pointless post. :greddy:

10. slctrials.com

slctrials.com New Member

better work on you spelling if you want to go to law school ("pluse" is spelled "plus"). J/K
    If you want an awesome trials scene and a good University come to the University of Utah.
    Total trials riders.....2 :werd:
    We'll maybe 1 and 1/2 we're part timers

11. afrobot

afrobot Aluminum is for recycling

BYU is golly gosh darn swell too!