camberwell trials 9 (team aus)

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by PaulG, Feb 4, 2004.

1. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

the last release from camberwell trials called live on release was out for like 3 days till my host went through like 4 gig a day and stopped the party. hope you enjoy and stay tuned for a longer 9 odd minute one next week :)

http://www.observedtrials.net/videos/hosted/LiveonRelease.avi

big huge thanks to both matt for hosting and alex(hydroboy) for sharing his broadband to get it up

i'm informed that the link should work so here goes :bigthumb:

2. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

im downloading atm..23.5 MB, just telling incase someone has slowest dialup ever..lol :D

3. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

that was a pretty cool video, i liked the fast part at the beginning, good work, keep it up

4. manimal

manimal New Member

what was that little bit just past half way? looked like moto-trials, but a video game of it..

cool vid though.. lots of height..

5. PaulG

PaulG Releasing the Kitties

lol yea that is indeed a moto trials game iforgot the name now on my comp it's just called trialsgame the there was threads about it over at BT.com if you go searching. glad you guys are liking the vid

6. Elan

Elan steve french

i ahve recently been attacking the trials game, it is really gay, but it takes up time in my Tech. class...

7. Elan

Elan steve french

i ahve recently been attacking the trials game, it is really gay, but it takes up time in my Tech. class...

www.arcadepod.com, search for "trials"
    www.miniclip.com, has the second gay version...

8. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

nice vid- impressive moves from everyone in there. keep up the good work!