buy my car!

Discussion in 'The Gutter' started by uownme, Dec 6, 2003.

1. uownme

uownme get high and eat her

2. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I so wish I could buy that :wtc:

3. uownme

I will sell it to ya cheap! :bigthumb:

4. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

i'll trade you a mildly modified 00 subaru impreza 2.5 RS... serioulsy, i'll drive to where you are and trade.

FD RX-7 is one of my favorite cars of all time... you should keep it.

5. uownme

Actually I would seriously consider that if I wasn't leaving the country. Those little impreza's are nice little sleepers when you slap a turbo on them. Love the AWD.

I would keep it if I didn't need the money.

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

ah piss i wanted dolphin to get an rx 7. killing my dreams uownme...where are you movign?

7. uownme

Ethier Australia or Spain. Have to choose by the end of this month. I'm leaning towards Australia right now, it seems like there is a killer scene down there. I will only stay a year though, then back to America for college.

Are you in college/planning to go to college? I was looking at schools in Colorado. Colorado is a killer place...

8. AndyT

AndyT New Member

we're all in college, dolphin is at art institute denver, im at CSU, matts at CU.

9. uownme

Pretty hard schools to get into? I was too damn lazy to look and see what requirements are. What was your SAT?

10. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

I didn't take the SATs but my ACT was a 28. CU isn't that hard to get into, and CSU I think is even a bit easier.

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

In state as long as you can talk you can get in anywhere easily...however out of state you're going to need 1200+ SAT and a good gpa (3.0+) for CSU.

12. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Hey dude, youre never gonna sell that car... the steering wheel is on the wrong side!!!

:greddy: :rofl: :Wavey:

13. Elan

Elan steve french

id rather have a 1986 nissan

14. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Time to leave Del Rio.. Come to CO next year.. You'll love it.

Does ANYONE still ride down there?

15. uownme

In Del Rio? No, none. I ordered my pitbull on tuesday. I talked to the McCall brothers and after I get used to riding again, I may go up and ride with those guys. I wanted to go to Colorado after I graduate, but I am going to go to Australia for a year. It should be killer. Maybe when I come back I will goto Colorado. But damn do I hate the cold. :down: