Brisa B-20 Frame

Discussion in 'For Sale / Want to Buy' started by WhiteRavenKS, Sep 18, 2003.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

Hmm... need to get rid of my brisa frame. its a 2003 in red color. it has hardly been ridden. not too messed up, some minor scratches and such from your normal trials riding. If anyone is interested, please make an offer. I need to get rid of it and I doubt anyone at Velo-Swap will buy it. If you would like pictures, there are some on COTrials.com in the Bike Of The Week section that i never update... Contact at WhiteRavenKS@yahoo.com

2. Darren

Darren New Member

I will give you 300 Cnd.

3. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

ill give you 350 cnd, thats like what $3.50?, sounds about right

4. WhiteRavenKS

fork, bar/stem, front wheel, tire now to be included... any one? any one? bueler? bueler? seriously, though this has to go- im sick of it sitting in my garrage, if anyone is interested, email me.

5. Elan

Elan steve french

i have my monty mod just sitting here and all that..i dont need a frame or cranks or pedals, but need everything else.... eh? oh, i got a rear wheel in hte making too.

6. WhiteRavenKS

anyone.... this has to go. must sell. someone buy josh's and my mod!

some one has to be able to knock their parents up for some christmas goodies here...

7. [BMF] Chris

[BMF] Chris GTA MUTHER FUCKER!

kevin, with brisa's new chaintensionless dual disc mod, no one will ever want to buy your outdated crappy rim break, longer version, it is nicht sehr gut! muhahahaha
    -Chris

8. WhiteRavenKS

seriously i cant even throw this away... someone should try to buy it from me for uber cheap. think of it as a contirbution to the future of trials since every cent of this frame sale will go towards a bad-ass camera that will shoot bad ass euros....

9. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

what would it take to make it ridable?

10. WhiteRavenKS

a rear wheel- i would be willing to part with most of the bike. the only thing i want to keep is my rear wheel off it. i can probably get you one set up for cost if needed.

i will sell the echo fork, avid front disk with xt/xtr lever, monty front wheel ans my old rim brake wheel, three front tires, two rear tires, cranks, chain, rear brake, booster, pedals... if you are interested in a full-er bike build let me know- i would be super happy to get rid of this to pay off the massive debt i just put myself in.

11. Tanner

Tanner New Member

KEVIN - I WANT THE REAR BRAKE AND 4BOLT HARDWARE AND BOOSTER.

12. WhiteRavenKS

i dont have that right now- it's on mike snyder's bike. it would go with the bike if someone were to buy the almost whole thing.

13. hophopsnap

hophopsnap New Member

how much for the whole thing?

14. WhiteRavenKS

im keeping the rear wheel off it but i can get another to replace it with. i would like 750 for the whole shibbang. split shipping with buyer.

15. Darren

Darren New Member

I am in need of a nice mod bar/stem combo, will you sell me urs kevin

16. WhiteRavenKS

haha, you were supposed to buy the whole frame kit!

i would like to sell of as much of the complete bike togehter as possible... if someone buys the frame kit i can start selling off the parts and other various stuff i have laying around.

17. WhiteRavenKS

alright- a deal fell through the day the money was supposed to go out :rolleyes:

frame is still for sale. it needs to go. anyone need a mod frame for cheap? come on... you know you dig it. make an offer.