boulder ride, tomorrow

Discussion in 'Mountain States' started by Elan, Jan 11, 2004.

1. Elan

Elan steve french

i guess that andrew, dolphin ,and i will be at half-fast at around 12:30... campus riding .

2. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

"the same old gay shit as always".... i will be there with my new lens pointing it at cool stuff.

3. Fast Fashion

Fast Fashion Youth in Asia?

me too. even andrew wil be there.

4. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

I drove by you guys riding that rock wall at the underpass at around 1:45 and honked twice, don't think anyone saw me though. I was just getting back into town and didn't have my bike and had other obligations anyhow or I would have stopped. Oh well, I hope the ride went well, too bad I missed it :(

5. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Sorry I missed the ride.. Had to take my car in. Andy, I'll have to get that vid from you this week sometime.. Maybe we can ride.

What did you think of the Koxx video?

6. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I saw you matt- this was probably the best group ride I've been on in a LONG time.

Big moves being pulled by kevin (GAPS WTF?!), josh, dolphin, graham (SIDEHOP HOLY SHIT)...mad respect for all the riders who showed up, I'm sure lots of vid will come out with kevins COtrials...6?

7. Elan

Elan steve french

hells yea, anybody who didnt make this one missed out, unless they were sexing a coocher... awesome ride doodes.!! hopefully we can plan another one for teh day before teh co-sprgs comp.. tht i cant go to. :(

8. Faction Bike

Faction Bike New Member

ummmm, Andrew forgot to mention his gap to the top of a fire hydrant....wtfugazzi. Like all said, it was a sick fookin ride. Kevin, when are you going to post some video?

9. Elan

Elan steve french

ya, i didnt think that trials-retailers were good riders?

10. WhiteRavenKS

that was a lot of video from today- like 29 minutes shot... it will take me some time to go through all of it since i have finals this week. i do have cotrials 5 pretty much ready to go... between this and the springs comp coming up i will likely be able to make a cotrials 6 real soon.

11. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Kevin did you get my fall where i didn't gap out of the planter? I want to see that bad, i have no idea what happened i just blacked out and dolphin was screaming.

12. el feo

el feo New Member

did you give him some surprise sex?

13. AndyT

AndyT New Member

you don't give suprise sex, YOU TAKE IT

14. WhiteRavenKS

i did get that planter bail but its hard to see how you hit the ground on film. basically you barely clipped the edge and looked like you were going to drop flat but slipped both your pedals at once when you hit the ground... or at least that's what i think i saw happen.