Another Park vid

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by WhiteRavenKS, Feb 1, 2004.

1. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

Hardcore trials riders ignore this:

I made another skate park video that is now up on cotrials.com. if you are into that sort of thing go download it off my site or steal it from the link below. its another short and drrrty one with a sort of different brand of music from what you may expect in a street vid. i dont think i will be making any more park vids for a bit, seems like im getting the same shots over and over. do expect some more porter and steffens video to make the next big film project though- they are good and sthuff.

http://cotrials.com/Park Day 2.wmv right click and save as.

2. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

Sweeet, park vids are awesome, wish I could get more action from the TK's like in tuna_canoe, DLing now, will let you know what I think.

3. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I have no idea what to think of you using not only joy division but modest mouse in the same video.

I am so confused right now.

4. Sonic

Sonic Plaid, I have not gone.

eh, not bad, like you said, too many of the same angles, not enough manual lines for a park vid either. still, happy to DL any urban vids..

5. AndyT

AndyT New Member

I'm still very confused. Ugly casanova is way more deck than mm, had no clue you would listen to that.

6. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

the ugly casanova part in the beginning- good stuff. i just got that cd a while ago but havent really felt like using it in a video then i cut it off because it wasnt working too well with the riding in this park video. its great stuff just didnt do so hot with this riding.

anyhoot- this vid got repetative after only two minutes i thought but i had the footage and figured i should use it.

cot 9 will be done soon. i got a bunch of footage while freezing my ass off this saturday. i will post when it's done.

7. ty

ty shizzle dizzle

good vid, seeing that park makes me want to ride urban!