AndrewT raw natural practice vid

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by AndyT, Jan 23, 2004.

1. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Just shot over an hour of riding today at The Green Ridge. Still nursing my shoulder so nothing big, maybe like 10 rear wheel moves the whole 4 mintues. No music, hence the name "raw"- just raw footage, no editing really.

EDIT: video now available only in the video section!

You guys liked my last practice vid, so I thought why not give you some more. Enjoy, let me know what you think.

Also thanks to Bill here for hosting, and my roomate Steve for filming.

2. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Once again impressive. It's always amazing to me how your average practice ride turns into a really good video. Thanks again, and more please :hs:
    Martin

3. sebLG

sebLG New Member

hello,

yes i was very impressed with that video :bigthumb: good riding keep it up :)

4. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

sick video! the riding was great, and i liked having no music for once. did not mind that it was 'raw' at all, it was shwank actually.
    how'd you get down from the tree haha

5. durkie

durkie New Member

yeah, good on you, andy. i especially liked the wedge type move to front wheel. by the way, what was the music in your last video?

6. Ed Gildea

Ed Gildea New Member

where did you download that music?

7. BiKe4EvEr

BiKe4EvEr New Member

i hope you guys are talking about andrewt practice 1.....not 2 haha...ya

8. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

liked it plenty andrew. the no-music is cool to me. good job on the vid, and awesome riding

9. RobbieP

RobbieP OTN FOR A THOUSAND MORE YEARS I SAY

nice vid dude... for everyone who likes riding with music; if you synchronize the song scar tissue by red hot chilli peppers it kinda goes with it, maybe its just me?

10. AndyT

AndyT New Member

andrew practice 1 was Prefuse 73 - hot winters day ( i think thats the name)

FTC 1 was the mars volta..

FTC 2 was the shins- caring is creepy.

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I got a flat tire and ended fairly early unfortunately. The 20 mph wind didn't help either.

11. mickey_b12

mickey_b12 New Member

that was a sweet vid. keep em coming. its great to have something to do while i dont have a bike. :(

Michael

12. Mark B.

Mark B. New Member

Nice vid. I love your style (in a non-sexual way). Was that shot just recently? You guys are lucky, frigging 3 feet of snow where I am.

13. Elan

Elan steve french

you can bet with andrew, that all footage is released within at least one day of shooting, and usually it is put up the day its shot.

14. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Elan is correct

I rode around 2 pm, got done around 4 pm, put the vid out by 6:30...yes it is 50 + degrees here in colorado. The common misconception that it is cold here keeps people away, which is awesome... Today it is 50+ and we have a competition :)

15. Mark B.

Mark B. New Member

Damn you guys and your rideable "winters".

16. Elan

Elan steve french

depends on where you live...if you live on the front range, you ahve good days almost always..if you live in hte mountains, lik i do, you get 1hr of good sunshine..and hte snow sticks to your dogs. thats stupid.