1/4/04 - Anti Street 1

Discussion in 'Your Bike Trials Media' started by BrettM, Jan 4, 2004.

1. BrettM

BrettM New Member

It's not trials this time. However most of it has trials riders riding street and park stuff. Riders include Senechal, Porter, and Chase riding at superfest as well as some local BC street and park riding from Joe Gilbert, Dylan Ponzi, Morley Wilkins and myself.

If you don't mind watching a street video check it out and let me know what you think. Once again thanks to Bill at http://observedtrials.net for hosting.

Thanks

Brett McCullough

The Link:

http://videos.observedtrials.net/Anti_Street/AntiStreet1.mpg

2. RomanR

RomanR DualDisc 26"

brett great job on the video. the riding was very impressive, and the editing was very good. the vic crew was pulling some really nice moves and lines. morley's 180 thing up those stairs was crazy. the park riding was very smooth and the moves were cool.

3. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Oh...oh my god.

4. thetart20

thetart20 TartyBikes

Yeah im likin that - makes a really nice change :)

Cheers!

5. Elan

Elan steve french

to bad my computer has geezer disease.

6. ascentrek

ascentrek Original power yuppie

Dark and angry.... i love the riding and the music. :bigthumb:

7. WhiteRavenKS

WhiteRavenKS Well-Known Member

angry whitie music :rant: !!! hahaa, but seriously, good riding from everyone in the vid. everyone in there had some really cool stuff to bring to the table. morley's big ass 180 up the stairs caught my eye for sure and i feel the pain of having a bike go under a fence... that is such a bitch to get out.... cool beans, keep up the good work on the vids!

8. Allmjm

Allmjm New Member

Very nice video. I like how few (if not all) riders were riding ridgid forks. I don't know why lots of street riders think they need suspension.
    Martin

9. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Thanks for all the replies. Did a lot better than I ever thought. Maybe due to keeping the street and trials in seperate videos?

As for the rigid, just riders sponsored by shock companies were riding them I believe. I think its got less to do with what people choose to ride than what they are used to. Most people are just used to a shock. Also just a bit of a testament to the norco team trials. Both Ryan Senechal and Mike Headford were riding TT's in that vid. Hopefully the local Victoria boys can get our acts together and film a little better stuff.

Now Morley wants me to do a Anti Freeride? Should be funny watching the rigid boys doing some hucking out in the bush at least.

10. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

I'll just have to believe you guys, oberservedtrials.net has stopped allowing getright to get my videos - I have a four hour session limit :-(

- Joel

11. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

Joel, it should work fine for this video, others in the video section it may not. Send me a PM and I will work with you on it.

12. Mao

Mao New Member

What it in this movie song AntiStreet1? :cool:

13. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Just had the same deal at biketrials.ca.

I swore if I ever made a bike vid to always put the song and artist in the vid cause this question always comes up. And this makes twice I forgot.

It's Blood For Blood - Some Kinda Hate

14. tomacropod

tomacropod Rum Pig

hey it's working on antistreet now - must've been a yester-nomaly...I still can't get the BT video 2 though - which I'd love...does download accelerator or any other resumable downloaders work with your PHP script?

thanks

- Joel

15. OTAdmin

OTAdmin Got more product than Ron Popeil Staff Member

fraid not, but like I said... pm me.

16. Tanner

Tanner New Member

whats the song in anti trials 1?

17. BrettM

BrettM New Member

Bionic Jive - Ricochet

18. Tanner

Tanner New Member

yeah, I found that at biketrials.ca, but thanks brett!

19. AndyT

AndyT New Member

Brett- really liked your style, you can tell you have a bmx background (especially in the tunnel thing)....also loved morleys pseudo wall ride/transfer from the barriers- keep up the good work!

20. AgrAde

AgrAde From your head to your fists

nice shit! especially like the manuals just because i cant hold one...